• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

ZD Forums - Zelda Dungeon Forums

LettertoKafei
LettertoKafei
It sure is! My childhood idol. ;]
M
Moonstone
Very cool. I was always quite partial to Sailor Uranus. And she wielded a sword! So awesome~

So, how are you doing this fine evening? Or is it daytime where you are?
M
Moonstone
Oh! Are you still in Canada then? Your introduction made it seem like you might have been born there but moved away.
LettertoKafei
LettertoKafei
Sounds like we're peas in a pod! Uranus & Neptune, sword & mirror. Their partnership always impressed me.

I'm doing well, thank you! Just joined the site before going to bed in an hour or so.

I'm still in Canada, yes. I grew up in Toronto, but now I live just West of the city but not far. How about you, are you in Canada as well?
M
Moonstone
US. I used to live in Chicago, but now I live in Wisconsin. Just moved up here this past year.

I'm heading off pretty soon, too. I take it you work? I see you list your occupation as "analyst".
LettertoKafei
LettertoKafei
Interesting! I can't say I know much about Wisconsin. How are you finding it?

That I do! Just finished my grad degree last year, and now I work for a tax firm. Not the most exciting job, but it pays well and the people are great. What do you do?
M
Moonstone
Wisconsin is alright. I live in what is considered to be a city, but everyone around here already knows everyone else (or knows their families), so it's been a little tough making friends. I work in banking.

How is Onterio? Have you lived anywhere besides there?
Top Bottom