• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

ZD Forums - Zelda Dungeon Forums

Ventus
Ventus
Relax. It's the Internet. And you're entitled to snap at people; if you feel strongly about something, it's only natural that you'll get to that state anyway.
Spiritual Mask Salesman
Spiritual Mask Salesman
I never thought of it that way, but after looking back I feel stupid, you did nothing wrong I accused you of something you didn't say. I guess I was just having a bad day, but that's still no way of justifying my actions. I hope from here on out we can be friends, actually we are already friends we've spoken before years ago if you remember. Anyways please forgive me.
Ventus
Ventus
There's nothing to forgive. You had a predictable and reasonable reaction to a situation. I'm not going to fault you for being human!
Spiritual Mask Salesman
Spiritual Mask Salesman
Well thanks. So whatare your favorite zelda games?
Ventus
Ventus
Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask are my two favorite Zeldas. After those would come ALttP and the Oracles
Ventus
Ventus
What are yours?
Spiritual Mask Salesman
Spiritual Mask Salesman
OoT, MM, ALttP, TP, WW. Lol our first three are the same.
Ventus
Ventus
TP used to be one of my top games until I realized how easy it was; but with tWW it isn't that I dlslike the game at all, i just don't have a real opinion of it. its fun to play and actually makes me laugh at some points in the story but it isn't like my favorite game or anything
Spiritual Mask Salesman
Spiritual Mask Salesman
Tp is pretty easy, but compared to some games I find its dungeons to be a lot more fun to play through. The only reason I like WW is because I find it to be funny, plus its sort of a happy, light hearted game to play instead of a darker theme that games like MM and TP potray.
Ventus
Ventus
One of the hardest things to do in TP that I still haven't figured out is that ice room dungeon thing for a heart piece of Hyrule Field
Spiritual Mask Salesman
Spiritual Mask Salesman
What... I don't recall that. Were do you enter it?
Ventus
Ventus
I don't remember the exact entrance haha sorry
Spiritual Mask Salesman
Spiritual Mask Salesman
Have you ever looked at a walkthrough, or are you like me, a person who has to do it without help?
Ventus
Ventus
I do Zelda games without walkthroughs.
Top Bottom