• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
Malia
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awarded medals About Trophies

• Oh Idk that was way back on Wednesday, the day after the site worked fine, Idk what happened it was just weird I was trying to view the mainsite and it lead me to some site called wordpress.
    You my friend, have an awesome signature! Did you create that yourself? It's great. :)
    Malia
    Malia
    Ah thank you <3 Ya, I made it for a sig comp a while back, theme being "superheroes." I'm not even sure why I came up with the idea lmao.

You're kind to say so (:
    Ursula-gif-disney-villains-22207635-368-225.gif
    Well thanks for encouraging me, your very nice. I'm sorry if I made the mood on the SB depressing, or hostile... I'm just having one of those bad days.
    Malia
    Malia
    Nah, don't worry about it; we all have our days, eh? In fact, when I'm having a **** day, I can be incredibly mean @_@. So I get you.
    Spiritual Mask Salesman
    Spiritual Mask Salesman
    Yeah next time when I'm in a bad mood I'm just going to avoid the SB. Well I guess things could have been worse though, things on the SB would get way more violent way back during the site's “cival war”
    Just a quick note, are you going to play in the Downton mafia game?
    Malia
    Malia
    Ah, probably not at this point; I'm leaving for a trip in a few days, so I wouldn't be able to commit. Were it a shorter/smaller game, I prob could've which is why I was investigating some yesterday, and I'm a tad disappointed 'cause I do love DA, but gonna have to sit this one out. I'm likely to join a future game (:
    LittleGumball
    LittleGumball
    Darn, I needed more players haha. Well, have fun on your trip! Looking forward to possibly playing with you in the future :)
    Yeah I was kidding with that last post, I wanted to see if you'd believe that. Actually I just use grinding tools for the most part, once I grind down a good part of the stone that is when I use a hammer and chisel.
    Malia
    Malia
    I only just saw the post now lmao--here's a thing about me; I'm actually pretty bad at keeping up with VMs lol v___v;;; I think I may've missed one from Mandi too here D:

I've never sculpted a stone statue before. I've only worked with clay, like that's the extent of my experience! My Dad has sculpted, and it always looked so detail-orientated!
    Spiritual Mask Salesman
    Spiritual Mask Salesman
    It definately is, it takes a lot of patience also. About the VM thing... yeah I can understand that, you seem pretty busy, but hey there is no way you could be worst than ol' Axle the Beast. He used to be a popular theorist around here, he also used to do videos up on the main site. He'd go mutiple months without replying to a VM, sometimes he'd never reply at all. I imagine you wouldn't be that bad.
    Maybe that's true. Yeah etching is fun, it takes awhile to get it down but once you do it feels really good. The last thing I sculpted was a lifesize replica of a bird statue from SS, the guy even wanted me to rick up LED lights on it. Unfortunately I sold it way back and probably deleted the pictures I had of it, but I'll look to see if I maybe didn't.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom