• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
Malia
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awarded medals About Trophies

• Luckily everything non-VM imported pretty well. It did take longer than expected because at one point threads/posts got messed up and some members had like 20-40,000 posts lmao. So I had to truncate some of the tables and just restart that part, which set us back quite a bit, but in the end it worked so can't really complain.

I've been wondering about ZU actually. I figured being done this long it had to be unexpected errors or something. Hope it all works out eventually. And thanks, I tried to make sure as much as possible looked good or at least non-terrible before launch. People have been reporting flaws in the themes here and there and I've been fixing them, as well as fixing problems I notice as I go along, but generally the reaction has been fairly positive so I'm happy about that. Also, I dunno if you've already noticed or not, but in addition to the green default I also recreated the blue theme (can select them from the footer). Hopefully soon there will be a red theme to round it out and complete the spiritual stones theme.
    Yeah. We switched a couple days ago, been working on various things since. But... as you can see VMs ****ed up big time. I still don't really know what happened there, I spent well over a day trying to debug it and get them to import properly, but unfortunately a lot were lost. I feel really bad about that. Maybe there's a way it can still be fixed, I keep looking, but at this point it's looking like a no. So, sorry about that. All the posts and threads and polls, all that, imported without a problem. Same with users, avatars, signatures, etc. But yeah. This is it.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom