• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
HeroOfTime
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awarded medals About Trophies

• By5eC0r.gif
    By5eC0r.gif
    By5eC0r.gif
    Reactions: HeroOfTime
    LinkIsSexy
    LinkIsSexy
    Haven't been to sleep yet. I'm weird, I know. And I keep reading "Life Advice" as "Link Advice," too, so there's that.
    HeroOfTime
    HeroOfTime
    lol ever since I got an account on ZD I've been typing "link" instead of "like" on accident. :lol: Drat, where are all the emotes?!

I've been going to bed at midnight or one lately, and getting up early. Are you even tired? I'm exhausted right now.

Random quesstion, what time is it where you live right now? It's 3:32 for me.
    LinkIsSexy
    LinkIsSexy
    I'm actually quite tired but I'm also too lazy to move. And it's 12:34 pm here. I have adored Link for most of my life tbh.
    Whoa dude did you see the madness? Unbelievable really. The o's were everywhere and the e's were the emoticon for cool :O.

Buuut anyways yeah the emotes are all different now. But ya'know what? We don't have as many anymore. Not even the puppy one!
    Hey Hero! Long time no see! I've been good, just been helping a friend out with fruit on Animal Crossing new leaf (never heard of it have you XD?).
    Woah, I thought you were actually banned for a minute. XD
    HeroOfTime
    HeroOfTime
    I'm sure the real banned image looks different with the new forum graphics, but this is the best I could do ;) I'll change it to something cool when I have enough time.
    Oh, commenting ISNT VMing.... You have to either go on their profile or start a conversation
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom