• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
Luke's Wife
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awarded medals About Trophies

• Oh.. okay. He's scarifying to everyone. I'm cool. *==>s*

Heyyy, I see KarkatXTerezi now... it's cute, you're right.

I'm right here. And by the time you read this, I'll likely be further on.
    Hey... MadameMajora... is it a bad thing that I push away form the monitor and start breathing hard when I see Lord English? Because I do. The rim of his cape appears, and I'm hyperventilating and falling out of my chair from fear. Woo.. hoo...?

Gog he's scary. *reads more*
    Kankri... Kaaaaaaankri. He's smiling, so this descendant of the Sign less is not as... angry as Market, yes?

Back, autocorrect! Market! Karkat. Remember the name well.

I see no Terezi >:,[
    Here's the full image:

I like it, still. (I just finished with the " Prince of heart: Rise Up" flash), and don't spoil me.

BTW, nice Nepeta avy.

I mean, I think it's Nepet--no. Not Nepeta. The red. I was tied between thinking it's Nepeta and Karkat--it's Karkat's post-scratch other troll. Am I right?
    With me, it's a tie between Dirk and Jake. Lucky for me that I ship Dirk and Jake. Hey, he SAID he's gay... ;D

Gotta love the alphas.

I'M J+ON MY COMPUTER! *reads Homestuck obsessively*
    Um... I'm where that Cduceus-symbol troll-implied person is talking to Dirk. I've met all he alpha kids, ja. He' defeated his rapper bot and is trying to decide on what to do about Noir.

Um... Wow, I wish I could! I'm on my tablet. Can't until five my time.

Four/Thirteen? That'd my... oh, April Thirteenth. I get it.

...Gog I want Homestuck.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom