• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
Dragoncat
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awarded medals About Trophies

• Well, at least now you won't possibly get in trouble for having a signature that's too big, so yay for that. Anyways, that's all I had to say really, have a nice day now :shinesprite:
    No problems, just noticed and figured I'd tell you about that stuff, I'm sure it'll come in handy in the future as well ^^
    Miss Draconian Kitty, just a heads up that your signature is likely violating the size limits, my suggestion would be to place that second banner in a spoiler tab at the very least.

[noparse]
    [/noparse]

It's fine, thanks for at least replying, that was like the second thread I ever made and despite being somewhat decent I wasn't expecting to get too many replies to it--since there's a lot of people here who play that game you'd think quite a few would reply, but that's no always the case.
    Due to thread kind of driving in an off topic direction, I decided to reply to you via VM instead.

Overall that quote does indeed have a lot of meaning to it, if only life were that simple though. I mean, if everybody looked at what was the same instead of what was different the world would be a better place, maybe in the distant future the world could be that way. Won't happen in my lifetime, but one can hope that it happens someday.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom