• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
Byrne12197
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Trophies

• i dont really watch anymore anime, FMA was the only one that didnt seem completely ********. and i am 27. yes i know i need to grow up, but i like what i like and i will like these things till the day it die. i never plan to get married, and i will do what i want to do with my life for my own selfish reason till the day i die. I am ME. everyone else can deal with it
    I started listening to MSI in 1999...damn thats been a while, Cuz they didnt even have the original Tight out yet, they were touring Tight and the cd didnt come out for about a month after the show. but i wanna say they played a few songs that ended up on Frankenstein Girls, like FA**OT and I hate Jimmy Page! The were the opening band for a Clutch and System of a Down concert, i had no clue who they were, and no one in the Newport music hall was digging them except the weird three kids who had white t-shirts with black marker saying "I love Urine" LOL. anyways, me and my buddy heath looked like idiots cuz we were two 15 year old kids rockin that stuff out. i mean we loved it and everyone else hated em. so no one got me into them, i discovered them cuz Clutch is once of my all-time favorite bands and i hadnt seen S.O.A.D. yet so i had to go to the 15 dollar show. needless to say since then i have listened to hardly any clutch, and only Hypnotized and Mesmerized by System, but i listen to MSI to this day.... at least Tight thru.... well Tight rerelease LOL, IF was great, You'll rebel was my Anthem for 3 years... i could go on!
    Howdy hey! Sorry I haven't been online. Work and computer issues have kept me away. I'll be around more now that the computer issues have been resolved. ^_____^

How are you, friend?
    wheres all the vocals, that song was all beats and stuff. I like that CRAZY stuff dude. I dont know, i will still be checkin out the album though.
    yeah im gonna go see them on the 23rd i think. i still havent found that new song, where did you hear it at?
    Hey, you wouldn't happen to have been on the forums under a different name would you, there used to be a guy who had a name like yours, just no numbers, ru the same guy or not...?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom