• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
RedLink
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Trophies

• Red Link, I must ask you something important regarding DKC2. When you defeat Kleaver...do you say

"Fatality, Dixie wins" In the MK voice?
    RedLink
    RedLink
    Haha, can't say that I do. Not a big MK fan.
    Since you've become interested in Zelda, you should give the Darksiders franchise a try. Especially Darksiders II.
    YOU ARE IN FACT THE AWFUL ONE, I SUGGEST YOU STRANGLE YOURSELF WITH A BOUNCY CASTLE MADE OF CHEESE.
    YOU ARE AWFUL DAN AWFUL I SAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO DROWN IN A 2X2 SINK THAT SMELLS LIKE POTATOES!!!!!!
    NO YOU ARE LYING YOU HAVE A RABBIT FETISH THAT IS OVER 9000, TIMES WORSE THAN A BAN!
    Don't listen to Chameleon I'm a great guy to be friends with, Let me tell you now Chameleon got an infraction today, he's a very naughty member. I'll make sure you get round this community ol'bean. :)
    don't even think about it or i swear to god i will find out where you live and kick my leg right between your legs so hard you won't be able to walk for the rest of your life.
    well, I'm not a woman, the profile pic is a friend of mine called Hollie. Hey speaking about friends, Dan is not the best guy to be friends with you just need me and you will rise to success!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom