• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
EeveeChan
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Trophies

• No, I never really post my stuff anywhere because I throw myself into the stories I write, don't want just anyone knowing my real name. Also overall only my Sunshine Story would be classified as a FanFic I guess...eh, or maybe not, I really dunno much about such things. The only way I have allowed others to read my stories was through e-mail or PM though, yeah.
    That I am, Pokemon related stuff isn't in it as much really as I couldn't figure out how to include such things, but I am gonna have Colress make a cameo in the one Arc--studying the Porygon species as they travel through the digital world.
    Yep, I'm in Ontario right nearby Toronto, got a bridge connected to the U.S to my left and to my right. Thanks, that's the Viral version of Molgera that appears in my Tron cross-over, the story is still in the works but I have 19 chapters complete so far out of I don't know how many -,o
    Usually I can draw from my mind, only with certain things though really, otherwise I may just use an image but that doesn't always work. Here's a drawing I made through use of my mind alone though: http://oi46.tinypic.com/5lxxzk.jpg

Hmmm, it's night here in my part of Canada, hope you had a nice Easter and everything too though.
    Err, no, no...I'm good at drawing but not that good, heheh, can't draw Eeveelutions that well anyways. I found it on deviantART while looking for forest images the other day--it was called the Forest of Leafeon of something.
    No problem, there are quite a few talented artists out there, I had first shown this to my digital sister as she also likes Leafeon but figured you of all people at ZD would also enjoy it :shinesprite:
    My sister introduced me to it, she used it for guides when she had trouble with LoZ games. I started playing LoZ quite a bit here lately (first time I've heavily played it in ages) so I decided to check out the guides and noticed there was a forum. So I signed up.
    <3

Would you be upset if I drew you a late Valentine's Day thank you card? You of course get to pick what it is that I draw.
    I'll think about it, but if I do change it it'll be with art I design. But until I get a scanner I don't see that happening anytime soon.. ;<
    I may eventually do it, if I can think of a good layout that's not too flashy. I've always been a fan of vB's simple designing though. The colors work so well together.
    Ya, there's a lot of sexy stories revolving around those 2. I hope one day that Spike finds out that Rarity has had a secret crush on him all this time. <3
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom