• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
dazzsheil
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Trophies

• I don't watch much on Cinemassacre, just James' stuff really. I guess I'm basically a James Rolfe fanboy. :xd:

Ah. Not really a fan of South Park unfortunately. :(
    .....?

Why do you say that? :sweat: And yeah, I do. Love James Rolfe. I actually watch most of his video series, not just AVGN.
    Haha. Nice. :xd: The member title is based on my avatar, by the way. It's the Evil King Stan from an obscure PS2 RPG called Okage: Shadow King.
    hey whats your top zelda game. do you like like rare zeldas like ZELDA WATCH or
    ZELDA GAME AND WATCH

ZELDA GAME AND WATCH is the hardest zelda game ever

zelda watch is a lot like loz it has 4 dungeons with 4 rooms pre dungeon and The enemies are Keese and Gels The main villain is Aquamentus the view overhead and the items are the Boomerang/Bombs/Sword boss 1 1s called the first son of Aquamentus boss 2 1s called the 2 son of Aquamentus boss 3 is 1s called the 3 son of Aquamentus
    AND boss 4 the final boss of the game is IS Aquamentus all the bosses look almost the same as Aquamentus. Aquamentus is so hard. he shoots a fireball that Warps all over the room at you. you have know recoveretime and you have 2 lives and 3 heart. now what could be harder is then that i will tell you.
    Zelda Game and Watch is the hardest zelda game ever. first the game is a lot like AOL so it is a sidescoler
    and you can only go up. ther is 1 dungeon but it is BIG! ther is over 40 rooms so it is big now The main villains are the 8 Dragons of Havoc and enemies include Genies Moblins and Stalfos all the bosses are is a Dragons of Havoc ther are 8 Dragons thay shoot a lot of fireballs at you overall Zelda Game and Watch
    is harder then zelda watch but thay are all hard

also what is your top zelda villians

all zelda villians
    Ganon loz AOL ALTTP oot /BS The Legend of Zelda /BS The Legend of Zelda Triforce of the Gods/ BS The Legend of Zelda: The Ancient Stone Tablets OOA OOS FSA WW TP Master Quest Zelda The Wand of Gamelon /Zelda's Adventure/Link The Faces of Evil
    Vaati FS FSA MC
    Aquamentus zelda watch LOZ BS The Legend of Zelda OOS
    King Bulblin tp
    zant tp
    Byrne st
    Demon train st
    cole st
    Malladus st
    bellum ph
    Dragons of Havoc zelda game and watch
    Majoras Mask mm
    Cubus daughters ph