• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
Gamer Miki
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Trophies

• ARE YOU A FRIEND OF VANNY?! EVERY FRIEND OF VANNY IS A FRIEND OF MINE!!! Thank you ;) Nice to meet you and hopefully you'll stick around for a long time :D
    I have no recommendations; I do not know the first thing about Photoshop D:

I highly recommend you ask our resident moderator Vanessa28, though. She's a photoshop expert!
    Thus far? 10/10 it is REALLY creative. The only thing I'd work on is the rose petal - it seems to be random tattoos on Zelda's neck, glove, and Link's hat. They need to be layered ^^
    I first played it around 2005, I think, along with Phantasy Star II and IV. It was the second PS game I finished. I think I finished it around 2009.

It's definitely one of my all-time favorites, and it's my favorite of the "big three," though PSII's atmosphere and music really get to me. Haven't been able to finish IV yet and for some reason I don't like it as much, but I can tell it's great. Just haven't gotten around to it.

That said, PSI's world is just unparalleled. I've never experienced anything quite like it.
    Phantasy Star is one of my favorite games, so I was pleasantly surprised to see your post!
    Not much at all! Just trudging through school :)

What's new with you, Miss Gamer Miki?
    Awesome! But you know what, you should thank View Profile: Vanessa28 - Dungeon Gaming Network for making it! Vanessa helps me out with EVERYTHING! <3
    Ya I thought it was a great game, but it can never beat my ocarina of time :D that was my childhood game i played everyday, I loved ocrarina of time. I also really enjoyed, Twilight Princess, A link to the past, and the wind waker. The other were great too though, im trying to beat all of them. I've beat, Skyward Sword, Ocarina of Time, The Legend of Zelda, A link to the Past, Phantom Hourglass, Majoras mask, Twilight Princess and am very close to beating links awakening, and the wind waker
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom