• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
Ganondork
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awarded medals About Trophies

• I understand, it seems that the community is different since I was last here, It looks like no new Zelda theorys are popping up because Hyrule historia explains it all... is that why you've lost interest?
    Yeah it is gonna be neat, I'm still just getting info together and all, when its posted I'll tell you, so when its done tell me you opinion on it, and how it could be improved. Why have you lost interest in ZD?
    Oh, well I've never played any of them, but I heard that they are good games. so any new Articles you are working on, I'm in the progress of thinking up a come-back thread, its going to be called Ragnarok: the twilight of the Gods, part one
    thing is were would I post something like that because its not related to Zelda and its not something that you would generally talk about...
    Working on Majora's mask, start rooting for me because Its been way to long since I've played it, everytime I try to play it I'll lose intrest around Snowhead, so I need to be pushed so that I can atleast try beating it... anyway is Assasins creed 3 any good, or is it 4 that they came out with? wait I don't think there even is a 4 yet, oh man I'm confused...
    Hey Ganondork... I think I've delayed this long enough... I'm back on the forum again!!! in truth I've been on for like the past month now, just took me awhile to finally tell you, so how've you been?

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]