• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
DekuPrincess
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Trophies

• Thank you a lot! All this is very new to me, I've never been a proper member in any forum. And double difficulty: everything's in English!!
    I like this place very much, and I already like some of its members! :)
    I
    That being said, If you want to try your hand in programming... Let me know. :) I can set up a port forwarding system on my router so you can join the game and help out. :) It would be great to have someone else on it for advice and such.
    I
    Hmm... Thanks for the post DekuPrincess. I thought I saw somewhere in another post that what I said was true. I know those laws too. I am in a Digital Animation type class and we studied ethics and such.
    Bummer, I'm sorry. Hopefully it's something that you can at least get away from every now and then--and sounds like at least you know it has an ending point, right?
    Forgive me for being two weeks late, but welcome to DGN, DekuPrincess! :P I hope that you've been enjoying your time here thus far. ^^
    Nice. Haha. Don't worry, I also get stuck that is embarrassing too. I remember I got stuck in the Forest Temple. It was pretty embarrassing:sweat: and I still do:lol:
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom