• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
Mudora
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awarded medals About Trophies

• Wow, gold! Congratulations! :triforce: Have you been dancing for a long time? As the evil king I have a song but only a couple of lines, and as the whale I have another song but no lines at all, and as the soldier I have quite a lot of lines but no song. :D
    A dance competition? Sounds nice, how did it go?

I'm having my Easter break now, so my last couple of days have been very relaxing. Because of the break we haven't been practicing for the play since Thursday last week, but next week we're back to the intense (yet fun) drama rehearsals. I'll need to study some of my lines tomorrow though.
    Well that's cool (or perhaps not so "cool")! :D Anyway, we still have some snow left too. Hopefully spring will arrive here soon. How are you doing? And what have you been up to?
    Thank you! ^^ I have a feeling Canada and northern Sweden have quite similar weather. I live in the south though, so it's probably a little warmer here than over where you live.
    Good to hear you're getting better. ^^ I have actually caught a cold myself quite recently. Though it's nothing too bad, I just hope it doesn't get any worse. It's this damned cold weather. I thought it was going to get warmer a few weeks ago, but apparently that was only for a couple of days. Now the snow's back here. Do you have snow still?
    Well, to tell you the truth, the play has nothing whatsoever to do with either stuffed cabbage or underpants! :lol: It's actually a children's play, which is fun to do since our two previous plays both had very dark storylines. One took place within the mind of a boy who had just performed a school massacre, and the other was about Hitler's final days in the bunker in Berlin. So, it will be very fun to do something completely different this time around. :D

How are you feeling today?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom