• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
DarkLink7
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awarded medals About Trophies

• Lenyrin continues down the road as the drizzle turns into a shower, then full rain. She takes back roads and even goes through a residential area. Acne or twice the wind pushes back her cloak, and her bloodstained dress is revealed, making people back away or run in fear. But she says nothing and does nothing but walk onwards. Maybe the mountains...
    Lenyrin puts her hood back up. "Now I really am condemned. I can't avoid Whether forever, you know how he is--and she could be anywhere."

"Please don't track her. If a pyromancer dies because of you--"

"I may not have a conscience, but I do have a logical mind." Lenyrin interrupts. "I know how to sort out the stupid from the smart, even if my moral value left with my sister." She opened the door and slipped outside. I have to flee-it's my only choice. If Whether comes after me, then I'll prove him right... as soon as his network is taken care of. Yes, it's high time he pays for my services in full...
    "Wiat! I didn't--"

"Let her go, Mariyore. It's her skin."

"...Lenyrin, my biggest problem with you is that you haven't found your heart yet." Mariyore turns her icy gaze to the cloaked assassin.

"I never will. And that's my problem with you--you think it's still out there."
    I got to go for right now. I'll be on later though. Talk to you then.
    "Nobody is worthless. I may have all this, but I simply inherited it. I am not gifted, talented, or even too pretty." She's actually quite pretty, but seems to genuinely think she isn't. "You may have nothing now, but you have possibility for change... and a gift." Mariyore takes her hands in her own. "I can see already that you're extraordinary. Your life is going to be interesting... and now that you've been found, it's to become very, very interesting."
    Mariyore nods. "That explains everything, then. Allow me to introduce myself. I am Duchess Mariyore, and your would-be assassin is... how do I put this?" She tapped her chin thoughtfully. "An affiliate of mine."

((I never told anybody this, but it's pronounced mahr-ee-yoh-reh. Little bit of trivia, it's Sonelion.))
    "She's a pyromancer, I think. Right?" Lenyrin glances at Floria questioningly. "That wasn't just a trick or a small spell, you're an honest-to-goodness pyromancer."
    People should accept you for who you are and not try to make you dress different. You should wear what YOU wanna wear and not what they want you to wear. If you don't want to dress like that it's compldetely understandable and makes you stand out ;)
    I know and that's what I meant to say. It is rude to say your crush didn't want you because of the way you dressed. Because that is something we can't judge about. I hope you'll feel better. Don't let it hit you too hard girl ;)
    Oh girl you are cool! I like you and you know it. You are a fellow Whovian and I read the convo and know what happened. You don't have to defend yourself for how you dress! That is up to you and not up to others to decide. Oh come here!! *huggles*
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom