• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
Lord Death
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Trophies

• Ah, well alright then...I assume right after that "flashback battle" it just goes straight to Tobi starting the Fourth War then, and as such is in a way continuing from the end of his Story in generations. Well, or not, guess it's likely it'll just start at the beginning of Shippuden instead maybe.
    I've been watching the various Boss battles online and such, it's looking to be quite the great game, better than all of the ones before it. Eh, overall will it be covering the storyline from the first Naruto series as well though, yeah? I had heard the younger version of certain Characters were appearing in the game as well so...
    Hahah, not even, I've seen an official full character selection screen and noticed the resurrected Kage weren't on it...so they must be unlocked some special way or something, not sure what to think of it really. As for Itachi, yeah, Izanami would have been cool but the Special they did give him is pretty cool nonetheless. Overall what point does the story go up to though if you know? I know for sure up to a certain point after Madara appears as he's apparently a Boss...
    Yeah, he's definitely looking to be an overpowered character, hahah. On a side note, I have also seen Nagato's special, and Jesus Christ is it ever overkill o,o
    Death, I have seen Madara's move set in Ultimate Ninja Storm 3, will likely use him quite a bit...he sure does use his Susano'o a lot though -::eek:
    Greed? That was your name before so...le gasp, Microsoft was using you as a shield O::eek:

They must be Shinra Tensei'd!
    Sadly I do not, for unlike what Nintendo offers Xbox Live isn't free and my parents sure as hell won't pay for it, eheh. Ah well though, on another note I edited my last post in th group, I can imagine the others will be all for having you come back into the picture. Currently we're doing stuff in Vegas...like a vacation of sorts I guess.
    I play it on 360 myself, hopefully it'll last longer than the previous titles, heheh...I beat both Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 and Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations in a few days.

Hmmm, that could work. I'll look into it...
    Hey, Death, you as excited for Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 as I am? Just so much win...it's gonna be great. Heheh, I remember talking about the titles before this one with you way back when, time sure flies.

Also, crazy idea but...wanna return in the RP as a reincarnation of Itachi? Let's just assume Pain can use Edo Tensei...yeah.
    For me, all the games I've played. I like them all. Wind Waker, Skyward Sword, Ocarina of Time, Majoras Mask, Twilight Princess, and Spirit Tracks.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom