• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
Clank
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awarded medals About Trophies

• I was going to go to the one in March, in Colorado, but I didn't have enough money. I still hope to go to one someday though. :) How 'bout you?
    I like quite a few PC games actually, like Nancy Drew, Battle for Middle Earth, Age of Empire, Age of Wonders, Rage of Mages, Bioshock, and a few others I'm forgetting. There's a few games on the PS3 and Gamecube, like Chrono Cross, Chrono Trigger, Final Fantasy games, and also more that I can't remember. :) So yeah, quite the veriety. How 'bout you?
    My older sister used to go to this forum, and said I should join for the purposed previously stated. And so I did; I didn't really care what kind of forum it was, so long as it was someplace to post my stuff. :)
    I joined because I wanted to go somewhere to show my writing, and thus improve with the feedback (I don't like showing it to my family, their too biased). And then I got more into Zelda, and became a real Zelda fan; as opposed to my former view on Zelda, which was "Don't really care". Yup.
    Ah. Yeah, I can't get muchconversation with the other homeschoolers because they don't like Zelda. X3 But ya know, oh well; there's billions of other people on the planet to talk to!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom