• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
Myriadviper42
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Trophies

• no school for me, but its tech week for a musical at my HS i'm helping with, so I'll be gone for a while.
    I sorta guessed that would be the case, but I wasn't sure, you know? Haha, well, I can't wait to see what you update with next time, the updates are fun to read. :)
    Oh it's not that I couldn't handle several projects, it's just that I didn't want to write a Zelda fic in the end due to me using copyrighted material. ;) Remember how I dropped Asgards Legends as well due to that? Anyway, yeah. :cool:
    I'll take my chance and say you won't be disappointed. And I am sorry about that, actually, I didn't have anyone else cool enough for that spot. As you can tell I also changed a lot from the other characters, mostly because they were submitted for a Zelda fic, that's why many perhaps don't make sense at all. But I hope that in the end it will all be worth it, what really matters is me completing this story. I read your updates, they were cool. :cool:
    Yeah, haha I know. I thought putting all the characters under the realm that they appear in, or are from, was the best thing to do. I hope you have found yours.
    Alright, I'd say, my work with the series is doing alright, really. :)

Well, good that you ask because I love answering any questions you may have. I see Ella's Folly as just a prelude to a much broader story that will be told through several short books, or "character stories" which will place most of the huge cast together for a great final story or showdown. I don't even know if I would call this a trilogy anymore, thus I used Series and not trilogy. The reason I did this sort of thing is because I wanted to gather some data from previous unfinished stories and make it all work in a sorta-massive story composed of smaller excerpts/books. So if I were you, I wouldn't be expecting just a trilogy, but a series of short tales that in the end will make up a massive story good enough to leave everyone satisfied, and by everyone I mean those who submitted a character and followed this series to the end.

By the way, did you know I made a group for it? You can't join it but you can see some info there. I haven't posted much other than character info and the world map, but yeah, I will post more later and I will let you all know via story updates that I have added stuff.

Anything else?
    So a new chapter is out, eh? I was gone for a while but I am back. I will surely read that soon enough. Thanks for the heads up. ;)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom