• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
athenian200
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Trophies

• It's been a while, but it is actually very good to see you, Athenian. :) I would join your site as Vee asked but I told her I am done doing that ever since...

Naw, no need of me speaking about that now. Anyway, listen, I am glad that you're back, I didn't even know why you left. In fact, I thought you were just not too active. But I am glad you've sorted things out and are here once again. I'm writing a series to make up for many unfinished stories that I wrote in the past, Althea is part of this. The first story is already out, it is called Ella's Folly if you care to read. I only mention this to you in case you wish to follow the series along so you won't have to catch up when the 2nd book is posted in two weeks or so. You can find the story in the written works or just click the spoiler tag in my siggy and click the link there. <3 ~Atsuma
    yeah i see how it would. we all come back here eventually

i've been back, gotten on skype, made some new friends, and the cycle repeats
    It was during the day at my friends house. I'd say around 2pm US Central time. It was still summer break when we posted it online.
    Hey, would you know why I cannot access the thread "A Few Questions For My Religious Friends"? Did I do something?
    Happy 4th of july!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom