• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
Clank
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awarded medals About Trophies

• Yeah, I'm halfway through high school. It's cool to find other homeschoolers at forums, I'd have never thought to meet one here. ^^ Mainly it's because a homeschool group I'm in, is pretty much anti-magic and anything related; so Zelda is off limits. :\ But my parents are cool, they don't care if I play Zelda. :>
    We technically don't use a set curriculum, but the books we use are the Saxon math, E-Z, old and new history books my dad owns, Jensen Writting, and other stuff I can't remember (been so long since I've used them X3). All our math is Saxon, we do Science (unless we preffer a different book, or our dad does) with the E-Z stuff, and the Jensen is only for Essay practice.
    I haven't played it much in the last year or so but yeah it can be difficult when almost all health can get taken in a single hit. I liked that after finishing it you could try it again even harder than the last time though.
    It's great that you've been liking it here :) I too have only played the first 4 if the R&C games (first two I don't remember very well) and the third is my favourite.
    As for the Zelda series, Skyward Sword and Ocarina of Time are too hard to choose from for me, they are both fantastic games.
    Is this your first forum? Friend Request Sent :)
    Welcome to the forums :) Have you been enjoying it here?
    What's your favourite Zelda and Ratchet and Clank games?
    *drags you back out of the hole* How are you going to make friends if you're hiding in there? =P A

My name is Furie (fury). Pleasure to meet you. If you have any questions, or just want to talk, feel free to send me a PM or, once you get 5 posts, a VM. Just click the little "view conversation" button and you can respond on my page once you have enough posts. ^^
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom