• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
Turo602
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Trophies

• L
    Why do you keep saying that? Batman isn't real... unless you're role-playing.
    L
    ...Oops. Sorry, I thought you were somebody I knew on another forum. D:
    LOL! No! There's a timestamp that showed how long the video was :P . Kojima should make one of those CGI films like Square then. I really like the work he's put into the Metal gear franchise though. It's fun, challenging, and it stays true to itself. If only some of the developers from Capcom would take note of this :( . It seems like the only thing they did right last year was Revelations, and Damnation.

Solidus? I just defeated him a few hours ago lol! He was kind of disappointing though. He took off in some prototype called Metal Gear Ray, which was funny because it looked like a pokemon. I haven't beaten the game yet, so maybe he'll come back. Argh! I feel like I have to write everything down just to keep up with the story. And liquid huh? Hmmm *wikipedia's Liquid*

You know me too well, lol! Mhmmm I like him. Too bad he probably died though. I know he looses an arm to Ocelot, but SOL didn't really touch up that much on this character. So far, they mentioned the Shadow Moses incident and the clone snake left behind when he... Oh wait that's a spoiler..

Maybe popular online, but I remember reading that their sales were low when it came out on the 3DS. And yeah, I read it somewhere on gamefaqs about the Mercenaries port. I'd think it would be pretty cool if they decide to go through with it. At least everyone will have a chance to play Claire again. I know I sent you screenshots of Rachel's gameplay before the game came out. But, I don't think there was a video. I want Rachel to be a part of Raid mode though.

I'm sorry what? I was too busy staring at the man with the golden butt :3 . Poor Deborah. She had an abusive boyfriend, and now she was turned into a C-virus monster. And no, I don't :( . I do want to touch that wiiU though.

I'm pretty sure she does. She has her gamertag and internet, so that should be good right? The only thing she doesn't have is the marketplace.
    You are climbing the prominence of defeat. You cannot reach the summit if you continue behaving like the villains you wish to destroy. The more you demonstrate your infantile behavior, the deeper into the valley of apathy you will slide; a basin you will find difficult to escape. I sincerely wish you the best, and conceivably when you mature enough, you’ll see the light (or in my case, the dark). :keese:
    I’m beginning to mislay any hope I once had in you young man. But then again we have only known each other for a short while. You haven’t had ample occasion to prime and become a man. I suppose after a while, your words will change and your conduct will grow. I will not give up on you yet; I’ve been acquainted with much shoddier in character than yourself in times past. :keese:
    I bought my sister that adapter today.... My wallet was practically crying and now she's turned into an internet beast after an hour of playtime.
    Yes lol! I'm sorry. Today was a long day. Anyway, I did see one or two cutscenes this morning from GOTP. A Youtube user shared a 5 hour video that was made up of cutscenes from the game. 5 HOURS! Way too long. Why don't they just make a movie if they like making long cutscenes? By the way, what was Twin Snakes about?

I think you'll like him. At least he isn't half as bad as some of the characters, like this Vampire from "Dead Cell". But, I would recommend playing Sons of Liberty before starting Revengeance. Some people that I've talked to said it's best to start with this game first, so you can understand Raiden's story. You can download it from the marketplace for free, you know? Wait.. which trailer was that? o_O

:'( I still can't believe it. I really thought it was going to stay exclusive for the 3DS. Now that I think about it, I wonder if the sales from RE6 had anything to do with this. They didn't reach their goal, so I wonder if they're trying to make up for it. I'm also hearing that Mercenaries 3D should be available soon. Raid mode is going to be awesome though. I'm totally going to use Jessica as my main for this mode.

Nope. Piers takes the "booty of the year" award and you know it :P . He's the only reason why I replayed the Bar scene a dozen times.
    LOL! I didn't even remember that until now. OMG! I think someone is reading my posts and taking my ideas. Now, all you need is Jill in a football uniform XD. That reminds me, are you going to watch the Superbowl?

:< Jerk! Jerk! JERK! You're taking away my games! I was the one who introduced you to Bayonetta first :( . Any news on the Zelda WiiU?
    I haven't played Twin Snakes or GOTP yet lol! Sons of Liberty is a good game so far. The only complaints I have with it is:
    - It's a first person shooter.
    - The cutscenes are long.
    - The constant interruptions from your supporting characters is a little annoying.

Haha! It's funny because I actually like Raiden. I would've never imagined that he started off as a vulnerable and naive character. I hope I get to find out how he acquired his nickname (Jack the Ripper). But, I'm pretty sure Snake Eater is part of the HD collection. You should try it out soon. I'm thinking of playing it myself after I finished S.O.L . Argh! You should play it. It's like a male version of Bayonetta XD . Learning how to parry sucks though.

D8 What? No, he didn't. And he was defending his captain (YOUR FAVORITE CHARACTER)! I could see Piers going through with it too...... I'm never going to get over what they did. They created so much hype in Chapter 5, only to destroy it in the end. Are you looking forward to Revelations? :3 Make sure you sign up on RE.net soon so you can get the extra content.

LOL!!! He has a nice butt XD. But, his stripper cop uniform was funny, and so was Captain America Chris. Oh! and Merchant Leon. Big mistake on Capcom's part for ditching that idea. What about you? Didn't you see Mafia Sherry?

Yes, I did. Jerks! First they take away Bayonetta, and now Wind Waker? My third favorite game?!!! D8 Are you going to get it?
    Oh, and I heard all the conversations on the lift in chapter 5. Good on Piers for being the only one to stand up to Jake. Before I forget, I found all the costumes for each character that didn't make it into the game. It's pretty upsetting. :'(
    LOL! Well, Metal Gear is my second favorite series then :P . I still like Final Fantasy, but when I played the demo for MG: Rising; it blew me away. The graphics are amazing, it's not really linear like RE6 was, and from what I could tell the story is shaping up to be pretty good. And Raiden's cool haha. I like RE too, but RE6 was pretty disappointing. Even the manga is a let down.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom