• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
Myriadviper42
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Trophies

• Skyrim? Hey me too. I bought an add on a few days ago, the one where you can make your own home. I had to restart a new quest again because my other character was too much pwnage. :P

What level are you on? Btw, I started a new game this morning because I had so many save files and wanted to clean up my drive. I'm a Khajit named Gobli.
    Oh is that right? Lol, I haven't read the books, thus why I asked whether that was right or wrong.
    Yeah, bet you're good at that. :P

I have to go for a while. I just logged in but I have to go and take care of something. See ya later, I may be back later tonight.
    Haha, yeah, we haven't talked in a bit, eh? I read your last update, that was good and I hadn't commented on it because I was busy finishing up my first book. I'll surely do that in a bit, as I will be posting my story too, so I hope you find the time to read it if you can and if you want. Remember that your character won't appear just yet, not in this book, but he'll make a grand entrance in the future, you'll see.

What about you? What have you been up to?
    lol. Nice. I didn't realize that minecraft reference til you pointed it out. Better than "Vera hit the ground too hard."

That name reference, I would have never figured out.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom