• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
TatlTails
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awarded medals About Trophies

• I'm still puzzled on why you can't use the signatures yet. You probably need more posts to require one.
    :D Yeah I remember the first time I bumped into a redead in OOT which was the game that introduced me to the series. To full appreciate this you need to know the backround to this. At the time I was 10-12 years old, not very bright and easily scared. I'm playing this game in the dark at night. I had just recently had my first run in with stal-children which had scared me pretty bad. Now I'm under a grave in this place with creepy sounds all over the place and I walk into this new room with green liquid all over and these strange brown people standing in various places. I run towards one of them, confident in my abilities to take it down, and all the sudden it screams... ... ... ... I didn't pick that game up for awhile after that.
    Sure thing. It might be complicated with find Tails doing a peace sign, but I'll see what I can do.
    Hahaha. Its fine. I get that way about a lot of different things and sorta used to be like that about Zelda.... Thank goodness I'm past that now. :lol:
    Are you a big Sonic fan? I never really got into it but have been looking for a new series to play. Would you recommend it?
    Controller chucking frustrating to me is good... as long as it isn't stupid hard. There were a lot of stupid hard/annoying things in TP. I like hard things that when I beat, I feel a sense of accomplishment. I've always wanteed to play ALttP but havven't been able to get it. And yes you do have a pretty sweet avatar. I like Tails he's pretty cool, although I don't play Sonic that much since I tend to get headaches for some reason or another.
    Really? Your the first person I've asked that who hasn't said one of the 3D titles round of applause for originality :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom