• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
gerudo_gal
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Trophies

• Lol I'm glad you enjoyed it! I found it quite frustrating, but then I found Demise the easiest out of all 3 events.

Actually, they DO give you a break between Ghirahim and Demise. But ugh, "Debbie", as my friend and I have nicknamed Ghirahim, the 3rd time is really frustrating. In Hero Mode, the Thunder Dragon can actually give you Debbie the 3rd time to you as a replay boss battle. VERY HARD to get the Hylian shield when he's one of your battles lol!

Oh man, that's awesome nothing got spoiled! O.O I HATE spoiling things for myself, so I try to avoid all news about it if I don't have it yet.

I do wish I could play MM! But I believe that game is only for the N64 aaaand I do not have one of those, but if I ever do get one I'd LOVE to play MM!

Aw, I know :3 that's cool you've been playing Zelda for so long! I only discovered it a year and a half ago. In that time, though, I've made lots of memories playing the games with my friend so I understand what it's like to get emotional at a Zelda game X3.
    Wow O.O that's awesome lol!

Well, I've played all the way through SS (I'm actually almost to the end on Hero Mode now!), TP, OoT (3DS), PH, and ST. I started to play FS with my friend when she was visiting my place, but then she had to go back home and before we got to finish. I had no idea where I'm going or what I'm supposed to do on both Zelda and ALttP, never even touched AoL, LA, MM, OoS, OoA, WW, FSA, or MC. I want to play Wind Waker REALLY bad though, but I can't seem to find a place to buy or rent it so lol.

Yea, zomgeez, Demise IS really hard to beat on SS! The 3rd Girahim battle was also really tough and frustrating...and the Bokoboblin army was probably the most annoying thing I've ever faced in a Zelda game lol!
    Neato! That's cool, me too! :) And that definitely gives you lots of stuff to do in here!

So what LoZ games have you played?
    It does take awhile, it's like going to a new school (except this is way better then school lol) but you find something eventually! :)

Well, what do you like to do? Do you like roleplaying? Writing? Music? :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom