• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
Ventus
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awarded medals About Trophies

• Waitwaitwait. Just for clarification, do you want to know how to make the Link animation or the text animation on top of it? Or both? =P I had a full explanation all written out for you, but then I realized I should probably ask you that first.
    No idea what the actual story order is, but for right now, I'm the most curious about Ven's story. I'm sure once I play through it I'll be really curious about Aqua and Terra as well though.

Oh and also, forgot to drop this.
    Oh okay, that's a simpler explanation. ^ ^
    (And oh yeah thanks, I decided I'd rather have Link on my profile page than Zelda. ;D)

I figured I'd tell you, my friend lent me BBS to play a while ago and I finally started it since I'm on break. Playing as Ventus first =P
    Thanks Van ;D I just like that it's upside-down, it reflects my state of mind.

Ah, is the removal of your avatar a kind of public statement against how people are sometimes judged by their avatars (or am I thinking too deeply? xD I know I have a weird thought process, haha.)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom