• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
M
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awarded medals About Trophies

• I freaking love that GIF you have in your signature. I can sit there for hours watching it. Did you make it?
    So you like Fennekin eh? I guess that one's cool. :cool: However, when I first saw the three new starter Pokémon I immediately started to like Chespin a lot. I don't think I've ever been this fond of a grass-type before. Though we'll see if I actually choose Chespin when the games come out. If Chespin's evolutions are really ugly or if he/she turns out to have a really bad element combination (like Charizard, Swampert and Torterra did) I might consider choosing one of the other two. But so far Chespin is a clear favourite.

I thought the fifth generation did a kind of interesting thing. It had a lot of new stuff and at first it was very independent compared to the previous games. I think I like it in some aspects but not so much in other. And I agree about HGSS, those were great. They had the same nice feeling as the other fourth generation games, yet they were still very true to the originals (which I like).

By the way, I love your avatar! ^^
    Well it's a little complicated. When I started the "gymnasium" (it's been about a year and a half since then) I wanted to become an architect, which is why the profile for the school I go to is architecture. However, about 8 months ago I decided I want become a speech therapist instead. Yeah, I know it's quite different from an architect, but by that time I had just realized that mathematics weren't my strongest side, but I'm fairly good at languages and literature and such. So, when I start studying at the university in about two years I will hopefully start studying to become a speech therapist. :D There, that's what I go to school for.

I presume you play Pokémon. What do you think of Pokémon X and Y so far?
    Oh thanks there, Furie :>

Looks like I'm gonna have to wait til my step-dad can help me pay for it. A 16 almost 17 year old can't get that kind of money when she doesn't have a job ans it isn't the right time to be selling chickens.
    Oh, pish posh, sh*t happens and there's nothing left to it.

*Group hugs you with the other 5 Ports* Now forget about it and be happy, the power of Vain compels you :>

Edit: Also, come on, change your user title back to "wants to be a tree" or one of the previous things you had up there o,o
    I guess you could call it college, but we don't use the same words here. In Swedish we call it "gymnasium", but it's basically the same as your college. :) What about you, are you in college?
    Yep, Hollows are more or less skeletal demons that are the result of a spirit hanging around the real world too long after death, eventually a chain that is attached to their soul will appear on a certain part of their body and if this chain fully disappears the spirit will over time turn into a Hollow...and once in it's new Hollow form the spirit will have a hole located somewhere along its body which was where the chain linked to its now nonexistent soul used to be. There are of course different classes of hollows though, they are capable of evolution.
    Yeah, my German class was about to start. I live in Sweden so the time zones are a little different. I think we Swedes are about six hours before you in the United States (I'm guessing your from there, can't know for sure though).
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom