• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
Hanyou
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awarded medals About Trophies

• Aha, yes. The Count of Tuscany has rather silly lyrics. The instrumental easily puts it into my favorites, though.
    Congrats on achieving the Golden Fro award; you truly deserved it! :D Have a nice day!
    That's good. It's just that, whenever I see those kind of big words, I tend to get a bit nervous :sweat: So, sorry about that.
    I love it too, but I have to admit that I'm kinda afraid to show that I like MLP. It's weird that I like Spongebob and not afraid to show it, but with MLP, it's different.

I also didn't mean to anger anyone. Hope that didn't anger you or anyone.>.>
    Nice to see you too! It's been awhile!

Awake is currently my favorite next to Images and Words and uhh... The rest of the amazing discography! I can't choose. I listened to SfaM once and I think it's going to have to take a few listens to fully get into.

I love Space Dye Vest, it's such a great final Moore song. I love Silent Man, I listened to it like 10 times yesterday. It's a really great song for sure, I love how soothing it is. Innocence Faded is great but my favorite rocker on the album is Lie, I find my self singing that song way too often.

I can see 100% where you're coming from, but I personally enjoyed how it ended with that. To me it set it apart more as a darker album. But it definitely should have ended with Scarred.
    Hey Han! It's been awhile, hasn't it? I just came to say that Awake is definitely the best DT album in my eyes next to Images & Words of course. It took a bit of getting used to, but I think Kevin Moore's Space Dyed Vest is one of if not the most beautiful song I have ever listened to.
    My parents had this amazing record collection that had all sorts of great stuff from the early 60s to mid 70s. I received a quality musical ecucation at an early age.
    Haha no problem. Stream of Consciousness is a fantastic instrumental; I think it's great for both inspiration and opening up the imagination - exactly what an instrumental should do. Train of Thought isn't DT's best album, but it's still pretty good nonetheless. For me, Dream Theater is like the Zelda series; there are the better albums and the worse albums, but in the end, I love them all. DT's just a great band.
    so you not an everyday checker of this site. i was hopeing to hear your answer today, if i dont hear from you by christmas, have a very merry christmas!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom