• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
Kazumi
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Trophies

• [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    Maybe as a song alone it doesn't fit too well, but with the lyrics and concept of the video it's pretty cool. And the video is getting an unprecedented amount of foreign attention, I'm starting to get sick of all the random people hating on SNSD. They just don't understand K-Pop. Just because it doesn't suit their tastes and doesn't resonate with most Western audiences doesn't mean it's bad. This is the strongest dancing I've ever seen from SNSD and some of the most rapping I've seen from them, too.
    Well apparently people are saying the shifts in the music make more sense if you can fully understand Korean. I thought the beginning was really awesome and the very end as well.
    I'm going to browse through all of the information that you just gave me in a minute, but first I'll give you the specifics on what I'm trying to create.

Ideally I don't want to spend any more than $600, but if I absolutely have to I'd be willing to spend a little bit over that mark; at the most, $700 (yes, I live in the U.S.A.)

When I say I want to play video games on maxed out settings, I mean that I want to play the games I like with quality graphics (one of the reasons I'm switching over to PC gaming, the graphics are so much better on PC as opposed to console) and no lag or frame rate issues. It doesn't have to be literally on maxed out settings, but I want to be able to play a game with definitive visual improvement.

The games I'm interested in are pretty common and mainstream. Your standard FPS's, Elder Scrolls games, Dark Souls, Borderlands, etc. Essentially, I want to be able to play anything that's available on Steam on my PC with quality settings and have no issues. You think that's possible with a $600 budget?

I hope that's enough information, please feel free to ask for more if I wasn't specific enough. You've already been a tremendous help for me, and if you don't mind I'll probably shoot you a message over the next month or two while trying to build this behemoth (it may seem easy to you, but from my viewpoint, this seems almost impossible haha).
    Hey! From just perusing the forums, I've noticed that you're pretty fluent with technology, specifically computers. I'm actually looking in to switching over from console gaming to PC gaming, and by consequence I've been looking in to building my own gaming PC and I need some help haha.

I was wondering if you could give me any tips/advice/help with this. You're own personal suggestions, a trusted website that I could order the parts off of, what I should look for to run a game on max settings, any other sources/guides that you know about, etc. Essentially I know absolutely nothing about how to build a computer; I couldn't even tell you the difference between CPU and GPU. I need some help, do you mind haha?

Oh, and by the way, I'm Koosholts. It's nice to finally get a chance to talk to you :)
    Remember me?
    J
    Interests:
    Computers, Gaming, Anime, Techno Music

haha nurd
    Hello, my name is Triforce King and I am in your group Pokemon Fans and I was wondering do you play Pokemon Black and White 2?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom