• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
Myriadviper42
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Trophies

• Yeah I read that long ago. Looks good. So, you have your final sign up. This means you'll continue the story, I am guessing?
    The only intelligent demons are the wolfen beast. They can't talk, but they're smart enough to back off or think of a quick attack plan. The rest of the demons are dumber than naruto.
    Ooh, yes I read it. :) I didn't make a comment as I was in a rush at the time, but I did enjoy it very much. ^^
    You just posted it, eh? I have the time now, so I will read it. You should vm a few peeps and ask them to sign up. That is what I do when I really need a sign up.
    Hm, I dug a little deeper in threads and found another Atturi submission. Here's the info if you want to see it.

Name: Atturi Zalc
    Race: Hylian
    Weapon: Halberd (spear kind, not axe kind)
    Job: None
    Description: Long white-blond hair, pale skin from being inside too much, silver eyes, wears white, has emerald and silver necklace.
    Bio: Was part of a ship crew, but went upon a storm, and was the only survivor. He found the deserted Forsaken Fortress and made it his stronghold.
    Cast Friends: None (but seems to recognize Artemys..........)
    I certainly have that information, though atm you're gonna have to forgive me, as I will not be able to show it to you. You see, finding some of those old threads was actually a pain in the arm for me, haha, but I was able to find many of those characters, and some I had in my mind, really. But yeah, I will surely show you the info when I find it again. In fact, lemme see if I can find it real quick....
    Actually, I could handle that, you know? But I think doing that would rob you of your story and fame as a writer here, it would be like me taking over your works. Honestly, I think it is you who should write the story, with all respect. I never thought that the characters were distanced, your stories were always good. So yeah, I think letting you do that is for the best. :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom