• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
DisappearingMist
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Trophies

• I am currently watching it in between new Shippuden :). I am on like episode 75 or something. I love Sesshomaru and think Kouga is hilarious. Inuyasha gets so jealous, lol
    Thank you! I didn't see that message until just now.. d'oh! I wanted something cutesy for people to enjoy. :)
    do you have a 3ds? If you do, can you tell me your friend code, and Caleb's as well? Thanks!
    My pleasure! <3

Ah, I see. Have you seen the starters so far? If so, which do you like the most? I personally really like Chespin, he's such a cute Pokémon! :P
    Hi Michelle! ^^ I just wanted to say that I really enjoy going through your deviantART gallery. Your photography is absolutely stunning, and I'm very impressed with your skills. I think you capture the true beauty of Alaska. :)

(I would've totally posted this on your dA page, but my comp was running so slow...)

Oh also, correct me if I'm wrong, but I remember that you said that you were a fan of the Pokémon series. If so, are you excited about Pokémon X & Y?
    Ah...I was just wondering. He hasn't been on here on the forums since like last October, and Mases did the SS Video Walkthrough when I expected him to do it since he usually does the 3D games.
    Hi...I was just wondering, what happened to Caleb? Why doesn't he really do anything here anymore?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom