• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
OcarinaBoy
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awarded medals About Trophies

• It was fantastic as well!

I'm capping it off now playing League of Legends with some ZDers. Thanks for asking.
    What's your 3DS friend code? Mine is 2277 - 6780 - 0084. Would you like to add me?
    Cool. I've pretty much always been into Nintendo games also. I have a NES, SNES, N64, GCN, Wii, Wii U, Game Boy, Game Boy Advance, DS, DS lite, DSi, 3DS and PS2. Which consoles do you own?
    Thanks for the reccomendations. Outside of Zelda I play Mario, Mario Kart, Animal Crossing, Donkey Kong, Banjo-Kazooie and Pokémon. Yourself?
    I just looked at your albums, your good! I can't draw very well :(
    I finished watching Sword Art Online and it was a great anime (the only anime I've ever watched though), I need another one to watch now. Outside of gaming I still attend school and work a casual job as a McDonald's Crew Trainer (which I enjoy believe it or not :P). When I have free time I usually browse the Internet or play video games, I like to hang out with friends and go out wherever too.
    That's good, spending Christmas will lots of relatives must be fun. Most of my extended family lives too far away :(
    I'm going on a beach holiday from the 29th of December until the 2nd of January for New Years with some school friends though, that will be fun.
    Thanks mate :) Its pooring down rain today, I hate rain :(
    How are you going to spend Christmas and New Years?
    Yep. :)

Access to the Shoutbox is granted once you reach 100 posts and you need to post once every 24 hours to maintain access.
    It's ok, just having one of those lazy days as I don't get to often. It's very hot today, summer is annoying. I might see if any friends will come for a swim at the local pools.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom