• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
theoathtoorder
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Trophies

• I'm in...Arizona time. We don't do daylight savings so we jump between Pacific and Mountain time and I never know which one we are in :P

I got some games and a stuffed Nemo thing which is awesome because I love Finding Nemo

the Games I got Mass Effect 3, Skyrim, Borderlands 2 (360) and Super Smash Bros Brawl
    Ah, we all have bad days, I'm sorry to hear that you had one though. :( Of course, any time. I hope you have a very Merry Christmas! ^^
    KurtQuazi is the pseudonym of this guy named Kurt Thompson. I really like his music (he just doesn't have much of it yet). The album (or EP?) Gypsy, the one I linked earlier, is really cool IMO, and it's probably the most complete thing he has out.

And thanks (for the video)! In return, I give you this: QuintonSung's channel - YouTube This guy makes 8-bit covers of Radiohead songs. He made ones for the entire albums OK Computer and Kid A, but they're blocked in the US for copyright junk. There are still download links in the descriptions of the videos, however, so you can still listen to them.
    Listen to this: Gypsy | kurtquazi
    I found this guy on YouTube (his channel here) because of a Climbing Up The Walls cover he did... a lot of his music is really odd/cool. He claims to be a huge Radiohead fan, so I have more respect for him for that. XD
    LOL. I drew a Kakashi chibi a long time ago, but I don't have it on my computer. Sometime I will draw him again. =D
    [video=youtube;HeD466nD2g4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HeD466nD2g4[/video]

Muse is officially on my list of people to see live before I die. This and the HAARP show at Wembley sold it for me.
    And I freaking want Matthew Bellamy's guitar so bad (the one with the little touch screen thing next to the bridge of the guitar).
    Why thank you! :D
    And sorry I haven't replied to either if your two most recent messages... I've kinda been neglecting getting on ZD lately...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom