• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
A Link In Time
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awarded medals About Trophies

• Just the typical family gathering at Grandma's house. xP That's been the tradition for as long as I can remember. I may mix it up this year, though, by going to see Les Miserables after the festivities have calmed down.

What about you? What are your plans?
    Whoops, guess I said that wrong. By vacation, I just meant winter break. So I'm not going anywhere special, unfortunately ^ ^; Maybe up to the city, if anything.

And yeah, can't function without breaks like this at least every once in a while. Hope your enjoying it =)
    Heya, ALIT! I've been doing well enough, I s'pose -- relieved that Winter Break is finally here.
    That's great to here!

I've applied to the University of Maryland, University of Maryland Baltimore County (UMBC) and UC Berkely. All three schools have exquisite science departments that really cater to the profession I'm interested in (astrophysics), so I'm really excited to hear back from them. I'm confident I'll get in to at least one, my first pick would probably be the University of Maryland.

I've applied to all three, right now I'm working on scholarships. Are you a senior? Had any thoughts on what you want to do after high school?

(Sorry this message took so long to get to you, I accidentally replied to you on my own VM page.)
    Hey ALIT it's been a while. I'm on vacation right now which is nice, but time always seems to go too fast. It's like, I blink and five days have gone by. =/ Vacation always seems to be like that.

And well....my posting activity is pretty erratic even when I'm here, it's kind of just how I roll though. =P

How're things for you?
    It's only just past 9am (23rd) here so nothing yet. I'm going to probably spend the day at home with my family today, so not much :(
    Fantastic, thanks for letting me know. Although do note that my inbox was full, so if you could resend my pm that would be lovely.

Happy Holidays!
    I figured out what it was so my dad gave it to me the day after he bought it. The newest available ipod.

How about you?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom