• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
Ventus
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awarded medals About Trophies

• you're a month late but much thanks

I'm late as well for congratulating you on the herp-a-derp purples
    I kinda noticed that when you +rep'd my negative posts towards SS, lol. That bias kinda makes you ignore pretty much every positive aspect of the game and you don't really have to like something to do that.
    Hopefully, hyaha. ^ ^; Well one of them is a serious in-depth analysis, the other one was for fun and to give people who read it something to laugh at, because I like making lighthearted posts like that to get a smile on people's faces every once in a while (was in that Does Hyrule Celebrate Thanksgiving? thread), and the humorous one is as lengthy as the serious one anyhow. I believe they qualify, but I've also never been sure of what exact boundary the necro rule has, so it makes me nervous.
    Thanks Van :> I did intend to get into posting again.
    Actually I started writing up posts for a couple of threads in November, but because they're lengthy and I was busy finishing the semester, I didn't get them out while they were active and the necroposting rule makes things hard with that. Now I have 1000+ word posts that I'm not sure I can post anymore DX
    Hey Van-
    My awesome little 12 year old cousin captioned this pic and sent it to me awhile ago after I started venting about SS to her. It literally made my day when I got it xD I think you shall appreciate~
    It was mostly when I was younger, as I got older, people left me alone cause I knew how to deal with them. I'm going to a technical college soon; I'm a writer and have several stories in the works. Excited to get them published :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom