• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
Nicole
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awarded medals About Trophies

• Hey Nicole...I just wanted to say that I'm sorry for how mean I was to you back when I was active here, years ago. It looks like you don't really check the forum anymore, but if you do, I left a PM explaining more.
    Happy 18th Birthday, Nicole! I hope you use the rights that come with being a legal adult wisely and also accept its responsibilities.
    Didn't I tell you to stop being so damn pretty? Why don't you listen to a thing I say?!
    Wow, that's intense, practice in Christmas Eve! Good luck with basketball this season!

Yes, I do have a winter break. In fact, it started back on December 12th and it will last until January 13th. A whole month off, believe it or not. The week after I get back from break, my pre-season for lacrosse starts! Exciting stuff for sure.

I'm sorry, I really do need to get on Skype more often. I maybe check it once a week? I had so much more time in the summer...
    I'm pretty sure that time slot works for me as well! :)

I'm glad I could help you with your Christmas list! I'm attempting to figure out what I want to make for my secret Santa gift. It's more difficult than I thought!
    Hey girl! I would love to arrange some time to talk with you! That would be great.

Yes, I remember! It would be "Moonlit Path" by Bath and Body Works! :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom