• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
OcarinaofLink
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Trophies

• Thank you! Cress is my favorite Tales character ever! Are you a huge fan of the Tales series?
    Lol, haha, don't feel all that bad, I did that several times too. XD

Well the trilogy is heavily based on Norse Mythology and Fantasy stuff. I will come and leave you a link to the thread where I posted two previews from the first book. I could tell you more about the whole project, but I'd be spoiling you. No, all you need to know is that I decided to rework a story that I began here years ago. The story back then was known as Asgard Legends.
    It's not gonna be a best seller for sure, but the success will be me publishing it as a whole once and for all. I put the first book on sale a while back and sold several copies to my relatives and friends, but then I stopped selling it because I got the crazy idea of finishing the whole trilogy and then offer it in a special package that contains all three tales in one book. Anyway, thanks for the good wishes, I really appreciate it. ;)
    Both, actually, although lately it's just my own made-up stories. I love writing about fantasy, so that's where I concentrate my skills at. This one that I am writing for ZD doesn't have all the nutrients it needs in order to be considered a great story, it's just a quick-paced one with mostly dialogue from characters.
    But if you don't know, I am writing a trilogy that I will publish and sell when it's done.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom