• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
shogun_zidane
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Trophies

• I will, I always wondered how people managed knife only runs and stuff. Plus, Resident Evil is one of those games I can enjoy watching as much as playing :)
    Oof, 45 seconds is so close. Still though, should be proud of such a good time :)

I can't say I have heard of Nougie or Nathan.
    I think they were maybe worried it wouldn't do as well on consoles since it's not as cinematic and stuff as RE6, but the feedback on it has been generally really positive so now they've changed their minds. Or they just think they can get some more money from it :lol:
    Either way it does mean more people will get to play it which can only be a good thing.
    It's an excellent game. Brilliant mixes the action and some genuine scares. Hopefully it'll be out sometime soon
    Glad to hear it :)
    REvelations is supposed to be coming to PS3 and 360 sometime in the future. Definitely worth a look. Of course, if you have a 3DS you could get it on that.
    See blog :P
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom