• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
Zorth
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Trophies

• Not much, just trying to get some University assignments doen before the deadline tomorrow. Really should learn to not leave things this late :/

What's going with you? Looking forward to Christmas?
    Yeah...Ichigo vs. Kenpachi, Ichigo vs. Byakuya, Ichigo vs. Hollow Ichigo, Ichigo vs. Grimmjow, Szayelaporro Granz vs. Mayuri Kurotsuhci, Kenpachi vs. Nnoitra, Ichigo vs. Ulquiorra, Shunsui Kyoraku vs. Coyote Starrk--there are quite a few battles from Bleach I enjoy myself, heheh.
    Uh-huh...based on what data I have you kind of like Kenpachi from Bleach, so if you want too see a good fight he's in then look up the one he has again Nnoitra Gilga, gotta love the crazy violent typed. Suppose that Bleach is good when it comes to the fights, I personally enjoy it overall, but will admit that some of the battles that go on are pretty awesome.
    It's fine if you don't like the normal Naruto, heard you don't exactly like Bleach either, but you can't help but love Abridged most of the time o,o
    I'm 'bout to get ready to go to GameStop and see if they have a couple games, then Best Buy...but beyond that I was playing a bit of Black Ops 1 just trying to prestige. Currently I'm like LV20 no prestige, it's a lot harder than in BO2 haha
    Congratulations, Zorth, on becoming a Wiki Contributor! After your hard work and dedication, you've definitely earned such a title! We hope to see more fantastic contributions from you in the future!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom