• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
izi
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Trophies

• No, I just had a lazy day. All my exams are finished for the year so meh.
    This is our school dates for this year:
    Xmas Holidays: Dec ? - Jan 30th
    Term 1: Jan 31 - Apr 5
    Holidays: Apr 6 - Apr 23
    Term 2: Apr 24 - June 29
    Holidays: June 30 - July 16
    Term 3: July 17 - Sep 21
    Holidays: Sep 22 - Oct 7
    Term 4: Oct 8 - Dec 19
    Xmas Holidays: Dec 20 - Jan 28
    That's about $1 a litre for petrol then.
    I should really get out of bed, it's 3:20pm....
    That's cool, I really wanted to do it. I could have since I'll be on just under $14 an hour next year at work but I don't to take lots of shifts as it might effect my school work. I'll visit one day though for sure...... A 21 day trip to California would have been sweet *sigh*. Is stuff cheap over there also how are general wages?
    Here are some general prices here:
    Petrol: $1.40-$1.60 per litre.
    Large Meal at McDonalds: $8-$10
    Wii U game: $80
    Wii U Black Console: $430
    Can of Coke: $1-$3
    iPhone 5: $800-$1000
    MacBook Pro 13": $1500-$1700
    Trip to the Doctor: $0
    Seeing a movie at a theatre: $10-$20
    I was offered to go to a January 2014 trip with G'day USA but its almost $6000 so I had to say no :(
    I've lived here for my whole life but want to go on a holiday so badly. USA is one place I want to visit. Is it the G'day USA trip by any chance?
    Thank you :)
    Is Starbucks that coffee shop thats everywhere in America? I think I've only ever seen one here.
    Good luck with it then, what type of job is it?
    I've worked at McDonalds for 2 1/2 years now. As of now I am a Crew Trainer and the Saftey Team Chairperson (I walked into work the other day and saw a poster on the notice board saying:
    Safety Team:
    Chair Person - Jimmy F
    Members - (about ten people here)
    and they didn't even tell me :P).
    To be honest I enjoy it, the people at the store I work at are really nice. You could say I'm Lovin' It.
    So when will you start your final year then? For us we move from year 11-12 about 3/4 through the year.
    Great :)
    Good luck with the move and driving to school every day. What year are you in at school? I'm 16 and in year 10.
    Awesome, when you get the online going will you please add me? My username is "jimmy.f27".
    Ratchet and Clank 3 is probably my favorite non-nintendo game of all time. You can probably find it for a great price now too :)
    How far is the move?
    I have a NES, SNES, N64. GCN, Wii, Wii U, PS2, GB, GBA, DS, DS lite, DSi and 3DS.
    Wow we are pretty similar then :) Do you have online on the Wii U yet?
    I made a group for Wii U owners here: Wii U Owners - Dungeon Gaming Network
    As for recommendations:
    SNES: Donkey Kong Country 2, Super Mario World
    N64: DK64, Banjo-Kazooie, Super Mario 64, Mario Kart 64.
    Wii: Twilight Princess, Super Mario Galaxy 1&2, Skyward Sword.
    PS2: Ratchet and Clank 3.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom