• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
vengenz
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Trophies

• I do enjoy keeping my games too, here is my Zelda related stuff:
    All of my Zelda Stuff - Blogs - Dungeon Gaming Network
    I have a NES, SNES, N64, GCN, Wii, Wii U, PS2, GB, GBA, DS, DS lite, DSi and 3DS. I'm not a fan of trading away my old consoles/games.
    I'm mostly a Nintendo guy:
    -Mario
    -Mario Kart
    -Donkey Kong Country
    -Wario Ware
    -Pokémon
    -Ratchet and Clank
    -Banjo Kazooie
    I cretainly hope they are good :)

Are there any other series' that you enjoy?
    As for Zelda games, I own them all except for Oracle of Ages and 4 Swords Adventures, but since I'm such a procrastinator I have only finished OoT and Skyward Sword (I'm getting there in Twilight Princess). I've been playing nintendo games since I was very young so I have a NES, SNES, N64, GCN, Wii, Wii U, PS2 (not Nintendo for once), GB, GBA, DS, DS lite, DSi and 3DS.
    oh, the 'li' part confused me... that isn't a SS-Hylian character, is it?
    That's great, I love the community here aswell. We love to make everyone feel welcome here :)
    Since I joined in May I have made great friends and been able to talk with people that share similar interests with me (which I can't really do in person, I don't know any gamers), joining this forum was one of the best things I've done.
    What consoles do you own?
    Alright I give... what's your signature supposed to say? I'm afraid my SS-Hylian chart may be out of date.
    Yep, understandable enough, hahah…oh, but you may never see this face of mine, because I never post in the picture thread and rarely am willing to even PM someone what I look like. Because I’m mysterious and like to keep my face a secret to most o.o

Eh, but guess if you are truly curious, I could maybe PM you a photo…even despite the fact that I just met you the other day, suppose you’re nice enough though, so maybe.
    Well, if memory serves you should even be able to turn the SB on and off; somewhere in your personal setting there should be an option like that…so if you want to you can do that.

You’re welcome, that’s the exact opposite of what I do, all who've seen what I look like have called me either cute or handsome…but personally I just like to keep my face unknown to most, just how I am, heheh.
    Yeah, the ShoutBox certainly isn’t for everyone, but it’s there if ever you wanna chat with several people at once…uh-huh. Indeed, the profile ignore function makes it so you can’t see any posts made by people you may have added to the list, VMs or otherwise…a little thing will appear instead saying "This message is hidden because you have this member on ignore", or it will say something like that anyways, the SB version of ignore just makes it so you can't see a member in the SB at all though.

Hmmm, I see, well I wish you luck with coming up with any new threads of interest…they may be rather scarce right now, but I’m sure it’s possible you could come up with some good thread idea. Oh, also, is that you in your profile pic...because if so, I must say that you are quite the pretty young lady, Alexx :)
    Nah, only certain members may cause such a commotion, and it more often than not goes on in the ShoutBox here…you’ll unlock that after 100 posts. Overall even then the Mods will intervene and shut stuff down though, so the amount of peace here is pretty good, there’s also and ignore function in the SB you can use to not see the members that may prompt you to argue and stuff.

You're welcome, and threads huh, here's hoping you can come up with some good and unfamiliar ones...as newer threads around here don't pop up as often because not too many new ideas come to mind right now, from what I've seen that's how it is anyways, eheheh.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom