• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
zellinkda
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Trophies

• I see, well that's cool. Yeah, my sister's holding up alright...if you wanna know about everything that lead her to stepping down then PM me about it, figure that if you wish to be up to date on the happenings around here I can offer such a thing, I am your digital father after all.
    Corruption...whole reason my sister decided to step down from being Pink and why Samurai was kicked out of the House--Atticus saw the errors of her ways, apologized, and is moving down a better path now though. But Samurai, he said sorry yet continues to sink. Tbh, I don't regret kicking him out, it was for the bets and had to be done...

Anyways, better grades are a good thing, so that's great...Az is likely gonna be sad to see he missed you.
    I think you're the only one who doesn't know this.
    Lord Vain made me leave the family and don't let him tell you otherwise.
    Thank you, Zelly! :) But I'd rather you not think of it as "moving up the ladder"; I'm no better or in any higher position than anyone else on here! :)
    That's good, glad to hear it...as for me, been kind of all over the place really, all the school stuff keeping you away has caused you to miss some of the trouble that's gone on here--though, guess in a way that a good thing, huh. Overall I continue to hold up alright though, yeah...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom