• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
Random Person
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awarded medals About Trophies

• Holy crap, man. o_O Well, episode 14 was freaking amazing. Glad you started watching SAO. It's great. :3
    Nor do I, I FLIPPIN LOVE PRINCESS ZELDA, and will personally with my own teeth rip the throat out of anybody who tries to insult her. Were on the same page when it comes to Princess Zelda. :D
    If you watch the SSBB intro Zelda looks slightly different as well, but whatever, I agree though Zelda ACTUALLY fighting alongside you would be pretty sweet, and I know some people count what she did in TP final fight as fighting alongside you but I mean like really FIGHTING with you against Ganondorf.
    Hylia couldn't have been mentioned in previous Zelda titles because she hadn't been thought of yet. It's called a retcon. It's something that happened when Ganondorf was written in in A Link to the Past. When the Hero of Time was written in in Ocarina of Time. When anything in any Zelda prequel has been written. You can't compare real life history to this. Real life doesn't have prequels or retcons. It happens in chronological order all the time. Time only moves forward. Literature doesn't have to work that way.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom