• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
Djinn
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awarded medals About Trophies

• That would be sweet. But, I guess we'll have to wait and see. They still have a ton of projects to complete before they go back to this title sadly. You don't think they would save this for the next generation (PS4 and Xbox 720), right? Because I heard this was going to be coming out soon as well.
    I hope they port the Dissidia games to the PS3 :( . The game looked super cool and had everyone I wanted to play with, but they just had to make them exclusive to the vita? :[ Do you think they will make a part 3 because of the ending?

Yeah, I totally agree. I wish they would release FFX HD though like they promised. But, that's probably not going to happen anytime soon. Are you looking forward to any of the new Final Fantasy games?
    Yeah, I understand what you mean about retaining the memories in her subconscious, and hence the growth, but my perspective has still shifted quite a bit since I had always had the impression that she remembered it fully. I guess I will just need some time to adjust to this perception. :/

And I think that's a really great quality to have Djinn. One of the issues for me though is that even if the resources are available, getting into a new trade requires buying all the necessary equipment and tools in addition to learning them, so it does take quite an investment of time and money. If you are able to fit that in regularly in your life on the side though, I think it's wonderful. =)
    Wow, that actually completely changes my perception of the ending then....a little bit negatively actually. I had always thought she remembered, it's a lot sadder to me now hearing that she doesn't. Spirited Away has always been one of my favorite movies, so that's a tad bit disheartening for me to find that out.

And woah, those are some intense skills you have tried out. I can't say I've gotten into skills like that....I got very much into cooking and baking last semester, and I've picked up on an interest for sewing that I would like to get into when I have the time again, but those are completely different kinds of skills, probably rather mundane in comparison to the ones you mentioned.
    Hey I'm pkFORCE not pkFROCE accidentally screwed up there. Anyway, can you help me get a picture in my signature? Ive tried, but all that shows up is the URL
    What? :( But, Cain is awesome! He needs a fanclub then or a group. Have you played any of the Dissidia games?
    Oh, it looks like I interpreted the movie differently then. What made you think she forgot at the end? I've rewatched it recently and I can't recall any indication that was given of her forgetting, although it could have been something I missed. I thought there was a clear indication that her perspective had completely changed, because in the last line of the movie, her parents say something like "wow Chihiro, moving to a new place and a new school, it IS a little scary," and Chihiro responds rather casually "I think I can handle it." It was a total contrast to the way she had been at the beginning of the movie.
    But yeah, I definitely see how all the packing is a pain. It is annoying enough for me just moving my stuff into new housing every year for uni, so I understand. I suppose I would just get out my ipod and have the music occupy my mind so it wouldn't feel as much like a chore.

Yeah, I dislike going alone to events like that too. My friend was gonna go with me but he ended up not going because I didn't go. I'll get over it, just is going to take a bit of time I suppose.

Three weeks....WOW. That is some incredibly intense work you did then. If I worked on it 24/7 it could probably be done in a month but my pace is terrible. I do have the motivation to complete it but I'm in no hurry so I'm fine working on it slowly for now. I was thinking I'd have a lot more time for it during winter break to catch my pace up a bit anyway.

You sound like you've gotten pretty intensely into chainmail creations though, which is pretty neat. Yeah, I know I probably picked the hardest project to start with but I don't mind, I really wanted to do it. ^ ^
    Moving huh, yeah I think most people would not look forward that...don't think I would either. I think the last time I moved was when I was around five years old or younger, so I don't remember much of it.
    But you know....it's all about perspective. This might sound like a bit of a topic jump, but have you ever seen Spirited Away? I feel like that movie really gives a great perspective on moving to a new place, or just new experiences in general. Not saying it's easy to do, but just that it could be thought of as an adventure, a new chapter in your life. :)

Not much out of the ordinary for me really. I missed Zelda Symphony yesterday and it's been upsetting me a lot more than I thought something like that ever could, so I'm still working on getting over that. Other than that, just trying to finish the semester because I'm overloaded right now and it ends by the second week in December so I'm running out of time. Seems like I never have enough time for anything these days.

Oooh really? Out of curiosity, how long did it take at approx. what pace if you remember? When I first started it, I was hoping I could work at a rate of 50-100 rings a day, but I really haven't had the time to keep that pace up, so it's really irregular now. Some days I only do 25, some days I do over 100 at once, and other days I haven't worked on it at all, so I have no idea at what rate I'll be done at. If you remember, how many rings did it take (at what diameter)? I bought 10,000 8mm rings but it looks like it won't be enough to me now.
    Also, my friends and family all thought I was crazy when I announced I was doing this project. ^ ^;; Glad to see I'm not the only person who thought it was a project worth doing. From what I've seen, chainmail is really expensive anyway, so may as well make my own the way I want.

What kinds of things did you make out of chain after that? ;o
    Thats terrible why would anyone do that to you?
    What did you do that made them so angry?
    Who sent the message?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom