• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
Din Akera
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Trophies

• I don't think we've ever spoken much (or at all, actually), but hey, it's your birthday! So Happy Birthday! :>
    hang on, Din? are you the reason that there are these awesome little link emotes???
    :):):):):):):):):)I love these little guys!!!:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
    Hey Din! I have a question. Is it absolutly necessary to have a Skype account to be on staff? I can't have a Skype nor can i download it. I would like to do the Youtube zelda news job. Thanks!
    Din, I'm really sorry but I won't be able to make my Z-Talk segment for I while. I'm really busy now, but as soon as I get a chance, I'm planning to pull in a friend and make these.
    Hey Din, I listened to the Keaton Quiz from your latest Z-talk, and I think you incorrectly graded the third question. The game over music played was from the original Zelda, which MajoraMan correctly stated. You said it was from A Link to the Past, which is wrong.

The Legend of Zelda Game Over Music - YouTube (Original Zelda)

Game Over - Zelda (A Link to the Past) - YouTube (A Link to the Past)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom