• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
Ventus
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awarded medals About Trophies

• Holy.....holy. Have you seen what my occupation has been on ZD since last year? GO CHECK IT. ON MY PROFILE. NOW. This is the first time I have ever....ever......EVER seen what literally looks like someone actually having the same reaction to her as me. Like......I KNOW intimately what you're trying to say, what you can't put in words because your thoughts are the same as mine. Maybe you would enjoy my venting after all actually xD The uncensored section of that blog are really all on her....^ ^;; Hold on let me go look it over. Now that I know your thoughts of her seem to be on the same wavelength as mine, I can't help but think you'd really enjoy my fury at her even though they were the portion of that blog entry that was the last thing I intended anyone to read. xD

And thanks =) But yeah, not okay for ZD in general. Maybe a blog entry if I severely revised my tone when I get to talking about Zelda because she has many....fans that I don't want to offend. A thread wouldn't work because it is the length of a hundred threads and probably 10+ extensive articles which I think is too much crack down on SS for people to welcome =/
    Maybe eventually, but not all sections of it are ready to be read at the moment. Some sections of it do read like a thesis paper, but there are also certain....rageful sections (mostly the story section) where I all out vented my emotions because I didn't intend for them to be read...you know like caps lock cursing which is usually pretty rare for me unless it is serious. Which means I'd have to rewrite a lot of it in a more civil tone before allowing it to be read xD

For now, you can look at the Table of Contents I stuck in the front xD It's not final though because I haven't finished writing out all the sections which is why some of them have a little note on them to remind me what I wanted to get into in depth about later when I'd get to writing that section (not gonna lie though, every bullet point so far is at least several pages long on its own, and some of them are like a full chapter >_> it's starting to look book length to me, seriously....)

Seriously, and that's only the TOC. ZD would implode on me if I actually unleashed every section of this monstrosity here :/

And yeah, I've seen that people who dislike SS don't seem to have all the same reasons for doing so as well---I've really yet to see opinions like mine really. Particularly on a certain....idolized blonde.

And is it a bad Zelda release or just my expectations? Oh it's irredeemably guilty of BOTH. It is both to an unforgivable EXTREME. In my opinion of course.
    WAY TOO TRUE. It just frustrates me is all. -__-

"it doesn't even feel like a Zelda to me, it feels more like a new IP with the "THE LEGEND OF ZELDA" name slapped onto it." -- I agree with this line wholeheartedly.
    "The story didn't deliver what was promised, and what it DID deliver was a joke!" -- QTFx100, don't get me started on the story, heads will roll. THEY. WILL. ROLL.
    Seriously Van I don't know....I don't think a lot of ZD would handle it well. If I was less extremist about it then I wouldn't be so concerned, but I have an almost suffocating crack down perspective on all of SS's flaws. I have unleashed most of it already anyway into a 50-threads-in-one length blog entry (def not on here of course) that isn't even anywhere near done, but at least that has given me an outlet for the extent of that thunderstorm without causing ZD any scars in the process. I just feel ZD isn't the place for them....but let me know if you find any Zelda boards dedicated to criticisms on Skyward Sword. =P
    Wow, good for you! I can see you have very high goals. :> My opinion of the school and grading system is that it's a little bit flawed though, I often have this ambition to complete assignments I'm given at a level of quality which I am capable of, but which the alloted time given within the constraints of the semester do not allow me to do, and that has screwed me over before because I hate compromising and it turns into an all-or-nothing for me. Perfectionism is not all its cracked out to be :/

Aghh, sorry to hear that about ZD issues because SS clash of opinions. Yeah, I have a...to put it lightly, radically critical perspective of skyward sword that I have felt was such an anomaly that it would not have boded well here from the start. I've gotten the vibe that that kind of mayhem would break loose if I pulled out the big guns on SS, so I have intentionally actively suppressed posting my thoughts about it here since last year for that reason to avoid instigating any fights. I think that if I unleashed the full extent of it on the forums, because of how much of a bullet storm it would be it would probably look like I was declaring war on SS, meaning ZD would implode on me and it would not be pretty. Although, at least it seems more tolerant now than it was last year, I remember coming in here last december and seeing endless SS praise threads and stuff, and I knew people would just be honeymooning it for a while before they could start thinking objectively. Which is not to say that everyone who likes SS isn't thinking objectively, just that I think some of them weren't at the time. (Oh and you liking mw3 more than SS is cool with me, don't kill me but I think SS is hands down the worst entry in the Zelda franchise IMO so....I approve. =P)
    I had a ticket and ended up not being able to go....)= *forever miserable*
    Talked to my parents though since I was really upset about it, I think I might be able to go to the last Zelda Symphony concert in January which is in uh...Wisconsin which I've never been to (AKA the middle of nowhere for me) but hey sounds like an adventure, they said we could do a trip up there that weekend, so that makes me feel slightly better at life right now. ^ ^;

Have you gone to Symphony? You planning on going?
    I need to not think about this too hard though. Any other topic is welcome right now....sigh.

*topic change* Soooo how've thing's been for you?
    Oh, okay. I thought BBS because Ventus is in it, and Ventus is awesome. My favorite KH game would also have to be KH II, just because it's stinkin' awesome. I can't wait for KH III.

Have you played all of the KH games?
    Just for you since I know you enjoy Black Ops 2 so much and I wish to crush your dreams at all possible times! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
    The Escapist : Video Galleries : Zero Punctuation : Call of Duty: Black Ops 2
    Thanks for the NSMB 2 blog entry. I totally did not know that pack was free. :)

Still need money to purchase the other packs though. Only have $1.98. :/
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom