• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
Atheistbigred
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Trophies

• Thank you! I do that too.

No, I didn't make it. I found it some time ago and thought "this is too freaking awesome!" and saved it to my computer. I haven't seen it once since then other than my own forum profiles.
    It has been a long time! Sorry for replying so late, have been so busy with things like school... Hopefully in a few weeks I'll be done with all my hard work x.x
    I hope you have been well~
    Chuunibyou is actually far from boring... It's really really funny. And the story is surprisingly deep as it progresses. But if it's not your cup of tea, then it's not your cup of tea...
    You're not into School Life comedies, huh? Then I guess Chuunibyou isn't for you. I hope you enjoy SAO, though.

And just call me Azure gdi Dx
    I would recommend Sword Art Online and Chuunibyou demo Koi ga ****ai!. Both are very good, if you ask me.
    Oh, well, when I mean train, I meant the subway. =p They're basically the same, though. I love trains. They're my favorite mode of transportation. I've never been on an interstate/country train, but the Metra is amazing! The L is ok, too.
    Well... I am a pretty random person- so you weren't off in the slightest. :p
    Sorry I didn't get back sooner. I was viewing on the phone on the train, but then I had to get groceries. I just got home.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom