• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
Libk
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awarded medals About Trophies

• I see, well that might be it, I really wouldn't know...there's certainly something off about her though :/
    Ok, so apparently girls give guys certain "signs", and these signs indicate whether they're interested in you or not.

You say this girl keeps friend zoning you yet still turns around and says all that other stuff to make it sound like she's actually interested...yeah, she totally has issues with her sign giving >,>
    Hmmm...oh, I don't post threads and rarely post in them, so I'm not gonna be doing such a thing--sorry. You can do it yourself when you feel like it though, Linkdude.
    ----------
    so lord Vain, option A I have been working on but things prevent me like the fact that when I'm about to ask, they're asked out, and then option B, I see her Sundays only and its unavoidable. so its not so much I don't want to but cant
    ----------
    Option A is rather scarce then I guess, that or you just have bad timing, need to find girls who aren't already taken. Option B is just a must then, can't be avoided I guess, so much for that.

My Analysis? All I can really suggest is that you up your game in the searching department, find girls who aren't taken, there certainly must be some in your area. Well, another suggestion is that you use your sheer will to demolish the romantic feeling you have for this girl, but I don't exactly see you being up to it.
    Ok, I'll get to responding when I can, because I failed to realize my dinner was almost ready...that my bad, but oh well.
    Sure thing...the name Jordan can refer to several things. As a name however, it comes from the Hebrew Yarden, meaning "one which descends", and assimilated into Latin as Jordanus.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom