• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
Sydney
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awarded medals About Trophies

• ----------
    I've always been meaning to tell you that I LOVE your avatar! <3 That portion of the Ice Cavern was my favorite! :)
    ----------
    Thank you!:) I always loved the Ice Cavern. Your avatar is pretty cool as well.
    Hey, sis, I just read your blog and that thinking of someone close to you part made you come to mind...yeah, I would likely be very sad if I only had memories of you, you are my pride after all :>

So, with that said, try to keep smiling now. All that stuff may have you feeling down, but in the end all will be well, if you truly need to cry then feel free to do it on my shoulder though...because after all, that's what big brothers are for *hugs you*
    It wasn't a launch party, the Wii U isn't out here until the 30th of November :( I have been to see the Wii U three times though :)
    Firstly Nintendo had a 25 words or less comp to be one of the first 40 people in Australia to try the Wii U, I won and got to go try it out, I had a great time and they had the voice on Mario there with about 30 Wii U consoles. I also won a ticket to a public event called the EB Games Expo the next day where i got more time with the console.
    The last time I played it was when Nintendo Australia sent out emails to media and random nintendo.com.au members to come to an invite only Wii U preview event. The event was pretty cool and I thought the console is great.
    I can't wait to pick it up on the 30th, I have the premium pack with New Super Mario Bros U on preorder, all up its about $510 (bloody Australian prices).
    I've been great also, now that all my tests/assignments are done for the year at school I can relax :)
    Have you got a Wii U yet?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom