• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
Lord Death
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Trophies

• Well, I got NEW Super Mario Bros. U as well, but haven't really gotten the chance to play it yet...from what I have heard it's noticeably more difficult than previous games, but I imagine I'll find it fun enough.
    Well, I've been really into this anime called Hyouka, which is where my avatar hails from. I've also been really into Sword Art Online and Chuunibyou demo Koi ga ****ai!, which are also amazing. You should check them out.

Also, GET YO BUTT IN THE SHOUTBOX WITH US
    Well, only a Month away then, huh? I only bought one myself because my Wii stopped reading Wii discs, will play GameCube ones fine, but Wii ones make an error occur...I don't know what's up with that, but whatever, got a Wii U now and they play Wii discs. Yeah, the group is going alright, just staying in a Hotel right now and gambling--all that stuff.

I see, well that's cool, spare for the lack of video games part...no fun. Glad to hear things are still going well enough though, hopefully they stay that way for a long time, my friend.
    Been alright, got a Wii U today, it's fun enough. Currently in the Akatuski group we're in Vegas...I dunno where things are gonna go, but I guess I'll see eventually, heheh.

How have things been on your end, everything good enough still?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom